An intimate love nest in the heart of the Amalfi Coast, Nido has one elegant bedroom (a queen size double or two twin beds are available), a majolica-tiled bathroom with jetted shower, a large, light-filled living room with double sofa-bed, a fully equipped kitchen, and a furnished outdoor area with a view of the sea and BBQ, perfect for sunbathing and al fresco dining.
Guests enjoy a number of amentities, including a high speed internet access, air conditioning/heating, a washing machine and dishwasher, and heating.
Guests staying at Nido can relax in the shared panoramic on-site infinity pool. Please keep in mind that the pool is open from the end of March to the begin of November but may be occasionally closed due to inclement weather.
The pool is heated during the autumn/spring months and the pool area is equipped with sun loungers for all our guests and beach towels are also provided.
Parking is available for , 20.00/day in the garage.
Nido's location at Marmorata - Ravello's neighborhood closes to the shore - is not only scenic and breathtaking, but also strategic. Though technically Ravello, the town of Amalfi is only 1.5 miles (less that 2.5 kilometers) away, and guests can make the easy drive in 7-8 minutes by car or hop a bus at the stop just steps away from the unit.
Amalfi is both the most important coastal town and the main destination for buses, trains, and ferries.
There are also ferries for Positano, Capri, and Amalfi which leave also from the nearby village of Minori. In less than ten minutes by foot (or a couple of minutes by car and bus), guests of Nido can catch a ferry, spend a day at the sandy beach, shop or buy groceries, or dine out at the local restaurants.
Marmorata is the perfect base for anyone who would like to explore the towns along the Amalfi Coast and the famed sites of Hercolaneum and Pompeii.
Want to know more about Minori? Click here.
Main facilities, amenities and useful information Amenities
- Well appointed inside, with a fully furnished private outdoor area including a BBQ and panoramic sea views;
- Access to the pool (heated during the low-med season), deck, and beach towels;
- Daily garage parking for 20,00 euros per day;
- Stop for the Amalfi line bus route at 20 meters (21 yards);
- Restaurants, beaches, and shops at about 7 minutes by foot or 2 minutes by car/bus (600 meters/656 yards);
- Closest airports are in Naples (75 minutes by car) or Rome (less than four hours by car);
- Welcome basket including a bottle of local wine;
- All modern conveniences, including a/c and heat, wired internet and wifi, stereo, flat screen TV, and safe for valuables;
- Linens (including towels and blankets); change and light cleaning every 3/4 nights for weekly stays (at least 6 nights); extra linens and towels provided on request free of charge;
- Laundry facilities with washing machine, iron, ironing board, and detergent;
- Personal supplies including a hair dryer, soap, and shampoo;
- Kitchen equipment and supplies, including a dishwasher and detergent, microwave and standard ovens, stove, cookware, flatware, dishes, and utensils, etc);
- Management and staff available from 9:00 - 8:30;
- Availability of staff 24/7 for questions, problems, and emergencies;
- Daily housekeeping upon request;
- Infant crib (cot) available free upon request.
- From April 3rd to April 9th; Euro 130 per night (instead of Euro 195) - up to 2 people;
- From April 17th to April 24th; Euro 130 per night (instead of Euro 195) - up to 2 people;