Al Corso 8 Description
A modern home in the historic center of the seaside town of Minori, Al Corso 8 is just meters from the water's edge and the latest addition to Amalfi Vacation's exclusive listings of apartments and villas on the Amalfi Coast.
Spacious, bright, and elegant, Al Corso 8 in Minori boasts contemporary interior design perfectly blended with classic Mediterranean style, featuring a soft neutral palette paired with bright prints and decorative touches which lend a colorful touch to every room.
The layout and decor are carefully curated with comfort in mind, from the large central open space to the the surrounding rooms. Welcoming couches beckon in the living room, and are perfect for enjoying the wifi, stereo system and a (swiveling) flat screen wall-mounted smart tv . The dining room seats six, and the open kitchen features a convenient peninsula dividing the living and kitchen areas.
A contemporary home in the historic center of Minori with the sea just steps away!
With 2 double rooms with beds that can be made up as two singles upon request (One with an en-suite bathroom
), Al Corso 8 is an ideal apartment for travelling families or groups of friends. Ideal for 4 guests, the apartment can sleep up to six with its comfortable sofa-bed.
The apartment has two bathrooms with large showers, a closet/laundry room, and comes fully stocked and equipped with everything you need to settle in and enjoy your holiday. In addition, the staff at Amalfi Vacation is always available for any special requests or assistance you may need during your stay!
Parking space available for a daily rate of Euro 20 (car) - Euro 25 (for van/minivan);
Al Corso 8 is both the name of this stylish apartment and the address on the main street in the seaside village of Minori where this Amalfi Vacation accommodation is located.
The position is perfect for those who want to experience the unforgettable atmosphere of a timeless coastal village and for those who want the convenience of a beach within walking distance.
The apartment is located on the first floor (there is an elevator) at 19 steps from the ground floor.
From Minori, guests can easily visit the other destinations along the Amalfi Coast, including Amalfi, Ravello, Cetara, Vietri, Capri; there are also connections to Positano, Sorrento and Naples.'
Pompei, Herculaneum, Paestum are easily reachable in about 1,30h driving (we can also organize a taxi) or can be also reached by public transports.
There are high speed ferries which run during the summer months to locations along the Amalfi Coast and Ischia for daily excursion.
Click here if you wish to know more about Minori.
Main facilities, amenities and useful information Services
- Fully-equipped, self-catering accommodation;
- Parking space available for a daily rate of Euro 20 (car) / Euro 25 (van, minivan);
- Air-conditioning and heating, high speed Internet connection (wired and wifi), smart tv, stereo hi-fi, safe;
- Washing machine, drying machine, iron, iron board, hair dryer, soap, shampoo, and dishwasher soap;
- Fully equipped kitchen (stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, pots, flatware, etc.);
- A complimentary local bottle of wine upon arrival;
- Availability of the staff for any query, information, suggestions, etc., 24/7;
- Linens, blankets, and towels provided; change and light cleaning every 3 or 4 nights for stays of min. 6 nights; extra linens and towels provided upon request for free;
- Daily housekeeping upon request;
- Cot (crib) available on request, free of charge;
- Bus stop: 50 meters/54 yards (a couple of minute walking);
- Closest shops: 5 meters/5 yards;
- Closest beaches: 50 meters/54 yards (a couple of minute walking);
- Closest restaurants: 5 meters/5 yards;
- Closest airports: Naples (1 hour by car), Rome (3 and a half hours).
Guest reviews & feedback
Very nice apartment
Maala D. - 08 04, 2023
We had a great time! Very safe area with lots of restaurants that accommodate gluten free needs. Everything is close by including the beach and market! Vincenzo was easy to communicate with and helpful. He helped us with transportation even when our ferry was delayed he helped arrange our transportation to the apartment which was clean and comfortable.
Jennifer R. - 06 25, 2023
We absolutely loved our stay in Minori. After staying in busy cities it was great to end our Italian vacation in this quaint little town. We were greeted on our arrival by our host and he made dinner reservations for us, which was great after a long day of travel. The apartment is large, clean and well stocked. The beach was a 2-3 minute walk which was amazing. We would love to return to this beautiful place again.
Beautiful apartment, great location
Alex A. - 06 01, 2023
The apartment is very spacious and clean! The check in and check out process was very easy and we were even able to check in early. Everyone we interacted with was very friendly and helpful and Minori was quiet and beautiful. The location was great because we could easily drive to the busier neighboring towns but could stay in a quieter area. Overall our experience was wonderful and we don’t have any complaints!