A charming self catering apartment in the heart of Minori, Mirtillo has 1 double bedroom (twin beds available upon request), a cheerful living room with a dining set and double sofa bed, a fully-fitted kitchen, bathroom, and a large balcony, furnished with outdoor dining table and chairs.
Amenities include internet, television, stereo system, air conditioning, heat, a washing machine, a dish washer, and a microwave.
Mirtillo is located on the second floor of a small building with elevator in the town center.
You can walk to nearby restaurants, cafes, bars, and grocery stores.
Parking available for a car at the cost of Euro 20 per day (Euro 25 for a minivan);
In the center of Minori and within steps of the sea (Minori's large sandy beach is just across the road), "Mirtillo" lies within easy reach of the shops and a number of excellent bars, restaurants and patisserie.
Minori is a pretty village and a well known tourist center on the Amalfi Coast, only 2.4 miles/4 km from the center of Amalfi town (just 10 minutes by car/bus/taxi or ferry), popular thanks to the welcoming climate, favorable position, great restaurants and bakeries, and large and comfortable beach.
From Minori, guests can easily visit the other destinations along the Amalfi Coast, including Amalfi, Ravello, Cetara, Vietri, Capri; there are also connections to Positano, Sorrento and Naples.'
Pompei, Herculaneum, Paestum are easily reachable in about 1,30h driving (we can also organize a taxi) or can be also reached by public transports.
If you wish to know more about Minori, please click here.
Main facilities, amenities and useful information Amenities
- Nearest shops: 50 meters/54 yards (2 minute walk);
- Nearest restaurants and beaches: 20 meters/21 yards (1 minute walk);
- Parking available for a car at the cost of Euro 20 per day (Euro 25 for a minivan);
- Self catering apartment with private furnished terrace;
- A welcome bottle of wine;
- High speed Internet (wired and wifi), flat screen tv, stereo, and air-conditioning/heat;
- Fully kitchen with stove, microwave, oven, dishwasher and detergent, cookware, kitchenware, etc.);
- Washing machine & detergent, iron & ironing board;
- Hair dryer and bath products;
- Availability of full-time staff for questions or information;
- Bed and bath linens provided (extras available upon request free of charge);
- Linen change and light cleaning available every three or four days for stays of at least 6 nights;
- Housekeeping available daily upon request;
- Infant cot (free) available upon request;
- Bus stop: 20 meters/21 yards (1 minute walk);
- Closest airports: Naples (1 hour drive), Rome (3.5 hour drive).
- From September 1st to September 4th, Euro 65 per night (instead of Euro 130/150) - for 2 people;
- From September 14th to September 20th, Euro 65 per night (instead of Euro 115/125) - for 2 people;
- From September September 25th onwards, Euro 65 per night (instead of Euro 90/105) - for 2 people;