Le Volte Description
The center of Amalfi's only holiday complex with a pool!
Le Volte is a two bedroom self-catering apartment located on the 1st floor (just 20 steps) of our residence in the center of Amalfi. The apartment is an easy walk to Amalfi's cafes, shops, and restaurants; the beach, ferry port, and bus stop are all just a 5 minute walk away.
Le Volte has 2 double bedrooms (with the possibility of two twin beds upon request in one bedroom), a living room with a double sofa bed, a kitchen corner, a dining area, and 2 bathrooms with a shower, sink, bidet and toilet.
The apartment sleeps up to 6 people.
All apartments in the new residence have been furnished to the highest possible standard and are equipped with a flat screen satellite television, air conditioning, high speed internet, and a dishwasher and washing machine.
Especially for our guests
- Our new pool, open from the end of March to the beginning of November, depending upon the weather, with sun loungers & towels (heated pool during the low-medium season).
- Spacious and elegantly furnished outdoor spaces
- Parking space available for an additional ¤20/day per car - ¤25/day for van/minivan.
Unfortunately, our pool will not be open during the 2020 season due to government-mandated COVID-19 restrictions.
Amalfi Vacation Residence is located in the heart of the historic center of Amalfi, just 5 minutes by foot from the beautiful Piazza Duomo, St. Andrea Cathedral, and beaches.
Cafès, restaurants, and grocery stores are all at an easily walkable distance.
Amalfi is famous for its picturesque lanes, there for you to explore, and tiny boutiques overflowing with traditional products local to this region, including Amalfi's famous after-dinner limoncello liqueur, colourful ceramics, and hand made paper.
Just a few minutes walk from the residence, the main port area is hub to the area's public transport system (bus, taxi, and ferry/hydrofoil), where you can find transport to the towns lining the Amalfi Coast, the islands of Capri and Ischia, and the more distant cities of Naples, Salerno, Sorrento, Pompeii, and Paestum.
Main facilities, amenities and useful information Amenities
- Public transportation: (taxi, bus, and ferry) 400 meters or 437 yards;
- Shops: less than 2 minutes by foot (50 meters or 54 yards);
- Beaches: 4-5 minutes by foot (350 meters/380 yards);
- Restaurants: less than 2 minutes by foot (50 meters/54 yards);
- Airports: Naples (1,15 hour by car), Rome (3 and a half hours by car);
- Fully equipped, self-catering apartment;
- Kitchen fully-equipped with a stove and microwave, dishwasher, cookware, flatware, and dishes;
- Complimentary welcome bottle of wine;
- Access to shared outdoor spaces equipped with tables and chairs;
- Swimming pool (heated during the low-med season); large deck, beach towels provided;
- Parking space available at the additional charge of , 20/day;
- Parking space for a minivan, available for the additional charge of ¤25/day;
- Staff available 24/7 for information or problems;
- Stereo, flat screen satellite tv;
- High speed wired and wifi internet;
- Washing machine with detergent, iron & ironing board;
- Hair dryer and bath products;
- All linens and towels provided (extras available upon request for free);
- Change of linens and light cleaning every 2/3 days for a minimum 5 night stay;
- Daily housekeeping available upon request;
- Baby crib available free of charge upon request.
- From April 3rd to April 9th; Euro 130 per night (instead of Euro 195) - up to 4 people;
- From April 9th to April 13th; Euro 190 per night (instead of Euro 230) - up to 4 people;
- From April 14th to April 24th; Euro 130 per night (instead of Euro 195) - up to 4 people;