Boutique Penthouse Description
Boutique Penthouse is the latest addition to the exclusive Amalfi Vacation collection, and its location just steps from Minori’s beach is ideal for those who dream of a holiday that combines leisurely days at the seaside with the charm of staying in the heart of an historic Amalfi Coast fishing hamlet.
What sets Boutique Penthouse apart is its sweeping terrace that is divided into two areas: one side boasts a direct view of the Mediterranean Sea off the coast of Minori while the other looks over the village rooftops of Minori to the mountain peaks above, where you can catch a glimpse of Ravello on the clifftop.
Unwind on your private seaside terrace, furnished with a comfortable dining set and sun beds. Once you settle in, you’ll find it hard to leave Boutique Penthouse in the picturesque center of Minori!
This elegant flat has two double bedrooms, each opening directly onto a small shared terrace. The sofa bed in the living room that can accommodate 2 more guests. There are also two bathrooms opposite each other, both with a shower.
The living area is an open space that includes a modern kitchen with a dishwasher and elegant living room with a TV and stereo system, both with direct access to the main terrace that becomes an outdoor living area in the summer months, perfect for al fresco dining and relaxing. The apartment also has air conditioning and heat, wifi, and a washing machine, particularly convenient for longer stays.
Boutique Penthouse is set just 30 meters from Minori’s beachfront, and the village’s restaurants, delis, bars, and cafès are all steps from the front door. If you are arriving by car, there is parking available at EUR 20/day (EUR 25 for minivans).
Boutique Penthouse is located in the center of Minori, one of the most charming fishing hamlets on the Amalfi Coast. You can see the sea and coastline of Minori just 30 meters away from your private terrace, and there are shops, restaurants, and bars in the center of Minori.
Minori is one of the most beloved villages on the Amalfi Coast, due to its charming center, mild climate, excellent restaurants, and, most of all, spacious sandy beach.
Amalfi is located 2.4 miles from Minori, a mere 10 minutes by car, bus, or taxi.
Want to visit Amalfi, Positano, Capri, Salerno or Naples? From Minori, you can reach all of these destinations by bus, boat or if you prefer a taxi!
Please click here, if you wish to know more about Minori.
Main facilities, amenities and useful information Services
- Self-catering and fully equipped accommodation;
- Private terrace with a sea view, fully furnished with table, chairs, and sun loungers;
- Parking space available for EUR 20 per day per car;
- Parking space for a vans or minivans available at the cost of EUR 25 per day;
- Air-conditioning/heating, high speed Internet (wired and wifi), flat-screen tv, stereo, and safe;
- Washing machine, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, soap, shampoo, and soap for the washing machine and dishwasher;
- Fully equipped kitchen (stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, pots, flatware, etc);
- A complimentary local bottle of wine upon arrival;
- Availability of the staff for any query, information, suggestion, etc. 24/7;
- Linens, blankets, and towels provided; change and light cleaning every 3 or 4 nights for stays of min. 6 nights; extra linens and towels provided upon request for free;
- Daily housekeeping upon request;
- Cot available upon request, free of charge;
- Bus stop: 30 meters/32 yards (less than 1 minute by foot);
- Shops: 50 meters/54 yards (less than 2 minutes by foot);
- Beaches: 30 meters/32 yards (less than 1 minute by foot);
- Restaurants: 20 meters/21 yards (less than 1 minute by foot);
- Airports: Naples (1.15 hour by car), Rome (3 .5 hours by car)
Guest reviews & feedback
David S. - 10 20, 2023
The property is just as advertised: clean, spacious, and beautiful. I wish we could have stayed longer. Amalfi Vacation was an outstanding host: great communication and service throughout our experience. A staff member met us at the bus stop, carried our luggage to the apartment, and gave a comprehensive tour of the surroundings, along with excellent recommendations on restaurants and things to do. We made a reservation for the related restaurant Glicine at the Santa Catarina Hotel (also highly recommend) and Amalfi Vacation arranged a complimentary shuttle to pick us up and drop us off. 5 star experience all around. We’d gladly come back.
Quiet with a view
Tanya T. - 10 13, 2023
As advertized, only better. Spacious deck with an amazing view, covnenient to ferry, dinning and shopping without the crowds and frenzy of the other Amalfi towns. The hosts were very helpful. The wine and snacks waiting for us after our long journey were perfect.
Wow!! Fantastic property and location!
Mandi T. - 07 22, 2023
This was our favorite part of our vacation! Minori is such a darling little village and this apartment was just perfect for family of four! They offered to make one of the bedrooms into two twin beds which was so accommodating and comfortable for our kids. The kitchen is well equipped. Best part is the outdoor space….beautiful veranda with comfy crating and lounge chairs. Also a perfect location right by the restaurants and beach. If we ever make it to Minori again we will definitely rebook this place! Thank you for everything!
Cathie C., San Diego, CA - 05 11, 2023
We spent a week in this amazing penthouse unit. This 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit was perfect for 2couples. The apartment is close to everything in town and just minutes from the ferry where you can visit most of the towns on the Amalfi Coast and Capri. Vincenzo, the property manager, was amazing to work with. Before the trip, I send him dozens of questions and he answered quickly and offered many helpful suggestions abut the area. And he was just as helpful and accommodating during our stay. I will definitely return and I highly recommend this beautiful apartment to anyone looking for a great place to stay on the Amalfi Coast.