Loft Apartments Description
The only residence with a pool in the center of Amalfi!
Our Loft Apartments are situated in our new residence in the center of Amalfi town, only a 5 minute walk from the beach, bus stop, ferries and close to shops, restaurants, bars and everything the center of Amalfi has to offer.
The apartments are excellently maintained, self-catering, and fully equipped with air conditioning, heating, high speed internet, dishwasher, washing machine, flat screen satellite television, and more.
Each loft apartment is comprised of 1 double bedroom (queen size double bed or two separate twins, according to preference) , a living room with a double sofa bed, a dining area with kitchen corner, a master bathroom with shower, sink, bidet and toilet, and a smaller second bathroom with a sink, bidet, and toilet (no shower).
Perfect for couples, the apartments are also a great choice for families of up to four.
Our loft apartments are located on the top floor (3rd floor, 55 comfortable steps) of the building.
Larger groups might consider booking two (or more) Loft apartments, along with the Le Volte apartment (also part of the residence) and/or the Cartiera apartment (just across the road).
Also at guests' disposal
- A new pool with sun loungers and towels. The pool is open daily from March 28th to the first week of November, weather permitting. Pool hours are from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and the water is heated in the cooler spring and autumn months.
- Large and beautifully furnished outdoor spaces;
Parking space available starting from Euro 30 per day, per car (depending on size car and period).
Our Loft Apartments are located in the heart of the historic center of Amalfi, at a 5 minute walk from the beaches, Piazza Duomo and the cathedral St. Andrea.
Restaurants, cafès and grocery stores are all at a walkable distance.
You will enjoy exploring the many lanes that are characteristic of Amalfi and discovering the wonderful little boutiques which are stocked with local products typical of this region, such as Amalfi's famous handmade paper, colourful ceramics, and the after-dinner liqueur, limoncello.
The public transport system (ferry/hydrofoil, bus, taxi) are all located in the main port area, just a few minutes walk from the residence, providing transport to the islands of Capri and Ischia, and to all the towns along the Amalfi Coast, Salerno, Pompeii, Paestum, Sorrento and Naples.
Main facilities, amenities and useful information Services
- Self catering and fully equipped accommodation;
- Free access to communal outdoor spaces equipped with tables and chairs;
- Swimming pool (heated during the low-med season), solarium with deck chairs. Beach towels provided;
- Parking space available starting from Euro 35 per day, per car (depending on size car and period);
- Air-conditioning/heating, high speed internet connection (wifi), flat screen satellite television, stereo hi-fi,
- Washing machine, iron, iron board, hair dryer, soap, shampoo, washing machine and dishwasher soap;
- Fully equipped kitchen (stove, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, pots, flatware etc);
- A complimentary local bottle of wine on arrival;
- Availability of the staff for any query, information, suggestions etc, 24/7;
- Linens, blankets and towels provided; change and light cleaning every 3 or 4 nights for stays of min. 6 nights; extra linens and towels provided on request for free;
- Daily housekeeping on request;
- Cot available on request, free of charge;
- Public Transportation (bus, ferry and taxi) 400 meters/437 yards
- Closest shops: 50 meters/54 yards (less than 2 minutes by foot);
- Closest beaches: 350 meters/380 yards (4-5 minutes by foot);
- Closest restaurants: 50 meters/54 yards (less than 2 minutes by foot);
- Closest airports: Naples (1 hour by car), Rome (3 hours and half).
Guest reviews & feedback
The best of apartment living with hotel amenities
Pamela A. - 07 19, 2023
We really enjoyed our stay here. It had the perks of a hotel, regular cleaning, fresh towels luxury soaps and shampoos and the freedom of staying in your own apartment. Vincenzo was the icing on the cake. He really made our stay here great. He helped us with organizing our activities and answering all of our questions. All the staff are amazing and take pride in their work and are always smiling. We found the location convenient to everything yet peaceful once you pass through the green door. We would come here again.
Fantastic loft unit with exceptional service
Nicole E., Willis, TX - 09 01, 2023
I cannot say enough good things about this company and the unit we stayed in. The communication and assistance was excellent. They arranged drivers and a boat tour at my request and were always very polite, friendly, and professional. They went above and beyond normal good service. The property was beautiful and the unit was perfect with lots of windows and light coming in. In the mornings and evenings we opened the windows and let the cool fresh air come in. The pool was a great bonus after a long day of walking and shopping. The property is just beyond the main shopping/eating/transportation area of town so we had very close access to everything but stayed in a beautiful quaint area.
Pretty, well designed, comfortable home away from home
Beth F. - 07 23, 2023
Our family thoroughly enjoyed our stay in the loft/apt. It was smartly designed with enough space and amenities for a very comfortable and enjoyable stay. We were welcomed by a member of their team who gave thorough intro to the place and how it all worked (especially the AC which was critical for the heat wave). They left us a basket full of basic foods and snacks, plus wine - the kitchen had all it needed to make simple tasty meals, which was great and made us feel right at home. The linens, beds and all were nice quality, the place was immaculate which we really value. It was quiet, the views were lovely, having a pool was nice, and the location was out of the range of the tourist insanity. This is a gem in a very busy town - it was near great food, the ferries, the staff involved were all totally responsive, friendly and accommodating. Finally, the team who manages this unit told us about a special event in Minori which we took a ferry to - and it was really beautiful, a local activity we wld never have known about as visitors - it was a touch we appreciated and made us feel welcome....highly reccomend this rental....