Loft Apartments Description
The only residence with a pool in the center of Amalfi!
Our 5 Loft Apartments are situated in our new residence in the center of Amalfi town, only a 5 minute walk from the beach, bus stop, ferries and close to shops, restaurants, bars and everything the center of Amalfi has to offer.
The apartments are excellently maintained, self-catering, and fully equipped with air conditioning, heating, high speed internet, dishwasher, washing machine, flat screen satellite television, and more.
Each loft apartment is comprised of 1 double bedroom (queen size double bed or two separate twins, according to preference) , a living room with a double sofa bed, a dining area with kitchen corner, a master bathroom with shower, sink, bidet and toilet, and a smaller second bathroom with a sink, bidet, and toilet (no shower).
Perfect for couples, the apartments are also a great choice for families of up to four.
Our five loft apartments are located on the top floor (3rd floor, 55 comfortable steps) of the building.
Larger groups might consider booking two (or more) Loft apartments, along with the Le Volte apartment (also part of the residence) and/or the Cartiera apartment (just across the road).
Also at guests' disposal
- A new pool with sun loungers and towels (open from the end of March to the begin of November, weather permitting);
- Large and beautifully furnished outdoor spaces;
- Parking space at the cost of Euro 20.00 per day per car.
- Parking space at the cost of Euro 25.00 per day per minivan.
Unfortunately, our pool will not be open during the 2020 season due to government-mandated COVID-19 restrictions.
Our Loft Apartments are located in the heart of the historic center of Amalfi, at a 5 minute walk from the beaches, Piazza Duomo and the cathedral St. Andrea.
Restaurants, cafès and grocery stores are all at a walkable distance.
You will enjoy exploring the many lanes that are characteristic of Amalfi and discovering the wonderful little boutiques which are stocked with local products typical of this region, such as Amalfi's famous handmade paper, colourful ceramics, and the after-dinner liqueur, limoncello.
The public transport system (ferry/hydrofoil, bus, taxi) are all located in the main port area, just a few minutes walk from the residence, providing transport to the islands of Capri and Ischia, and to all the towns along the Amalfi Coast, Salerno, Pompeii, Paestum, Sorrento and Naples.
Main facilities, amenities and useful information Amenities
- Self catering and fully equipped accommodation;
- Free access to communal outdoor spaces equipped with tables and chairs;
- Swimming pool (heated during the low-med season), solarium with deck chairs. Beach towels provided;
- Parking space available at the cost of Euro 20,00 per day per car;
- Parking space available at the cost of Euro 25,00 per day per minivan;
- Air-conditioning/heating, high speed internet connection (wifi), flat screen satellite television, stereo hi-fi,
- Washing machine, iron, iron board, hair dryer, soap, shampoo, washing machine and dishwasher soap;
- Fully equipped kitchen (stove, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, pots, flatware etc);
- A complimentary local bottle of wine on arrival;
- Availability of the staff for any query, information, suggestions etc, 24/7;
- Linens, blankets and towels provided; change and light cleaning every 3 or 4 nights for stays of min. 6 nights; extra linens and towels provided on request for free;
- Daily housekeeping on request;
- Cot available on request, free of charge;
- Public Transportation (bus, ferry and taxi) 400 meters/437 yards
- Closest shops: 50 meters/54 yards (less than 2 minutes by foot);
- Closest beaches: 350 meters/380 yards (4-5 minutes by foot);
- Closest restaurants: 50 meters/54 yards (less than 2 minutes by foot);
- Closest airports: Naples (1 hour by car), Rome (3 hours and half).
Last loft free:
- From April 3rd to April 9th; Euro 80 per night (instead of Euro 110) - up to 2 people;
- From April 11th to April 13th; Euro 130 per night (instead of Euro 150) - up to 2 people;
- From April 14th to April 24th; Euro 80 per night (instead of Euro 110) - up to 2 people;
- From April 24th to April 30th; Euro 80 per night (instead of Euro 110) - up to 2 people;
- From May 1st to May 7th; Euro 100 per night (instead of Euro 125/145) - up to 2 people;