A Luxury 3 bed holiday Villa with panoramic terraces with BBQ, pool and sea access with beach platform, in Marmorata the part of Ravello near the sea. Internet, Air-conditioning...Read more
A luxury holiday fully equipped home with direct access to the sea, beach platform and pool, Villa Principessa is comprised of 3 double bedrooms, each with its own private bathroom; a large living room with stunning sea view; a spacious dining room with fully equipped kitchen, house bathroom and two private outdoor spaces with sea view.
Welcome to paradise
Beds can be double "queen size" or twins, in 2 of the 3 bedrooms. One of the bedrooms is large enough to accommodate an extra bed, which is available on request. In both the living room and dining room, there is a comfortable double sofa bed.
All rooms have either a balcony or terrace with lovely views of the sea.
The villa is equipped with air conditioning/heating, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer and high speed internet access.
Not only do they have direct access to the sea, guests staying at Villa Principessa also have access to the new "infinity" pool and solarium!
The pool is situated just across the street from the villa and 70 steps from the road, and is shared with the other 5 villas in the complex. Each guest has his or her own sun lounger and towel.
The pool is open from the end of March to the end of October, weather permitting.
Beautiful inside and out
Villa Principessa is one of the finest villas in Ravello and on the whole of the Amalfi Coast. In fact, despite having been completely renovated and equipped with every modern comfort, the villa still conserves much of its late eighteenth century charm.
The entrance is on the street level; from here you enter to a small reception area which, on the left, opens onto the large and prestigiously furnished sitting-room and, on the right, the stairs which lead to the other two floors.
On the first floor, there are two bedrooms decorated with original period pieces. The first has an ensuite bathroom with chromotherapy shower and is completely frescoed. The second is finely and elegantly furnished and has its own adjoining bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi bath tub, embellished with the precious original glazed "cotto" tiles from Vietri.
On this floor there is also a wardrobe area.
On the second floor, there is an elegant mansard, comprised of a double bedroom, a bathroom, a kitchenette and a small private sea view terrace.
On the lower floor, there is a spacious dining-room, modern kitchen and a bathroom with shower.
Don't want to cook? Request the services of a personal chef and sit back and relax instead!
From this floor, you enter the villa's garden-terrace, furnished with tables, chairs and sun-loungers.
With its enchanting views and luxurious outdoor furniture, the garden-terrace provides the perfect venue in which to host an unforgettable, candlelit dinner
The villa is surrounded by a splendid park full of flowers and, in common with other three houses, has access to the sea (about 120 steps) and a bathing-platform.
Parking is available at the daily rate of Euro 15,00.
Villa Principessa is situated in one of the most panoramic and suggestive areas of the Amalfi Coast, Marmorata, the part of Ravello nearest the sea; the location is strategic: infact, even if it's in the area of Ravello, Amalfi town is at only 1.5 miles/2.4 km far (about 7-8 minutes by car or bus; the bus stop is at few meters from the accommodation): Amalfi is the most important town along the coast also in terms of public transportation system, but ferries for Capri, Amalfi and Positano leave also from the charming village of Minori a short walk from the villa (7-8 minutes) where you can find also sandy beaches, shops, grocery stores and restaurants.
Thanks to it's location the villa is a perfect base for anyone visiting any of the towns along the coast and also other towns such as Pompeii and Hercolaneum.
Please, click here , if you wish to know more about Minori.
Main facilities, amenities and useful information:
- Self catering and fully equipped accommodation;
- Private outdoor space with sea view, fully furnished with table, chairs and BBQ;
- Heated pool with large solarium and direct access to the Sea. Beach towels provided;
- Parking space available at the cost of Euro 15,00 per day;
- Air-conditioning/heating, high speed Internet connection (wired and wifi), internet point, flat tv, stereo hi-fi, I-pod player, safe;
- Washing machine, dryer, iron, iron board, hair dryer, soap, shampoo, washing machine and dishwasher soap;
- Fully equipped kitchen (stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, pots, flatware etc);
- Private chef on request;
- Welcome pack and a complimentary local bottle of wine on arrival;
- Full time daily on-site management;
- Staff on site from 9.00 am to 20.30 (concierge, porter, housekeeping, pool attendant, parking attendant etc);
- Availability of the staff for any query, information, suggestions etc, 24/7;
- Porter for luggage on arrival (even for late arrivals) and on departure available from 8.30 am;
- Linens, blankets and towels provided; change and light cleaning every 3 or 4 nights for stays of min. 6 nights; extra linens and towels provided on request for free;
- Daily housekeeping on request;
- Baby sitting available on request;
- Cot available on request, free of charge;
- Bus stop: 20 meters/21 yards;
- Closest shops: 500 meters/546 yards (7-8 minutes by foot - 2 minutes by car/bus);
- Closest beaches: 500 meters/546 yards (7-8 minutes by foot - 2 minutes by car/bus);
- Closest restaurants: 500 meters/546 yards (7-8 minutes by foot - 2 minutes by car/bus);
- Closest airports: Naples (1 hour by car), Rome (3 hours and half).
Daily Rates (Min. 3 Night Stay)
On Fridays and Saturdays, for some accommodations, rates could be higher than maximum, during peak season.
For long stays a discount may be applied on the above tariffs.
Rates are considered per villa, per day, for 6 people. Daily supplement of Euro 50,00 for each extra person. Only in low season the daily supplement is Euro 30,00 for each extra person
For the definitive confirmation of the reservation, the payment of 40% of the total amount of the stay is required in advance, by wire transfer or communicating your credit card details (number and expire date) and authorisation to charge it. The balance will be paid on arrival.
Refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made not later than 90 days before the beginning of the rental period.
No refunds for no shows.
Full payment of the reserved stay has to be paid in case of late arrival or early departure.
Please, feel free to contact us for a quote: firstname.lastname@example.orgAvailability request
Villa Principessa From March 1st to March 27th
3 bedroom villa between Amalfi and Ravello - sea view/private outdoor space overlooking the ocean - FULLY EQUIPPED (table, chairs, sun loungers and BBQ).
Parking at the cost of Euro 10 per day per car instead of Euro 15.
¤245 per night (instead of ¤ 295) - up to 6 people