In the area of Ravello nearest the sea, a romantic one bedroom accommodation - with internet and air conditioning - looking over the Mediterranean, and including a private outdoor area with a BBQ and access to the infinity pool....Read more
An intimate love nest in the heart of the Amalfi Coast, Nido has one elegant bedroom (a queen size double or two twin beds are available), a majolica-tiled bathroom with jetted shower, a large, light-filled living room with double sofa-bed, a fully equipped kitchen, and a furnished outdoor area with a view of the sea and BBQ, perfect for sunbathing and al fresco dining.
Guests enjoy a number of amentities, including a high speed internet access, air conditioning, a washing machine and dishwasher, and heating.
Guests staying at Nido can relax in the panoramic infinity pool, shared with the other 5 units in the Pagliarulo Complex. Please keep in mind that the pool is open from March to October, but may be occasionally closed at the beginning of March or the end of October due to inclement weather.
Parking is available for €15.00/day in the garage.
Nido's location at Marmorata - Ravello's neighborhood closes to the shore - is not only scenic and breathtaking, but also strategic. Though technically Ravello, the town of Amalfi is only 1.5 miles (less that 2.5 kilometers) away, and guests can make the easy drive in 7-8 minutes by car or hop a bus at the stop just steps away from the unit.
Amalfi is both the most important coastal town and the main destination for buses, trains, and ferries.
There are also ferries for Positano, Capri, and Amalfi which leave also from the nearby village of Minori. In less than ten minutes by foot, guests of Nido can catch a ferry, spend a day at the sandy beach, shop or buy groceries, or dine out at the local restaurants.
Marmorata is the perfect base for anyone who would like to explore the towns along the Amalfi Coast and the famed sites of Hercolaneum and Pompeii.
Want to know more about Minori? Click here.
Main facilities, amenities and useful information:
- Well appointed inside, with a fully furnished private outdoor area including a BBQ and panoramic sea views;
- Access to the heated pool, deck, and beach towels;
- Daily garage parking for 15 euros per diem;
- Stop for the Amalfi line bus route at 20 meters (21 yards);
- Restaurants, beaches, and shops at about 7 minutes by foot or 2 minutes by car/bus (500 meters/546 yards);
- Closest airports are in Naples (60 minutes by car) or Rome (less than four hours by car);
- Welcome basket including a bottle of local wine;
- All modern conveniences, including a/c and heat, wired internet and wifi, Ipod and stereo, flatscreen TV, and safe for valuables;
- Linens (including towels and blankets); change and light cleaning every 3/4 nights for weekly stays; extra linens and towels provided on request free of charge;
- Laundry facilities with washing machine, iron, ironing board, and detergent;
- Personal supplies including a hair dryer, soap, and shampoo;
- Kitchen equipment and supplies, including a dishwasher and detegent, microwave and standard ovens, stove, cookware, flatware, dishes, and utensils, etc);
- Full time daily on-site management;
- Management and staff on site from 9:00 - 8:30 (including housekeeping, concierge, pool and parking attendants);
- Availability of staff 24/7 for questions, problems, and emergencies;
- Daily housekeeping and babysitting upon request;
- Infant crib (cot) available free upon request.
Nido - 1 bedroom - Sea View
- From March 27th to April 2nd (included), Special rate, for 2 people is Euro 95 per night (instead of Euro 130);
- from April 3rd to April 6th (included), Special rate, for 2 people is Euro 130 per night (instead of Euro 160);
- from April 7th to April 12th (included), Special rate, for 2 people is Euro 95 per night (instead of Euro 130);