A comfortable and completely fitted-out two bedroom self-catering accommodation overlooking the sea, with a private outdoor area with BBQ. Part of our guest complex with an infinity pool, located in the coastal area of Ravello. Internet and A/C...Read more
A comfortable and completely fitted-out self-catering accommodation, Limone has two bedrooms (one bedroom can be only double while the other can be prepared double or twins), two bathrooms, a living room with a double sofa-bed, a fully-equipped kitchen, and, outside, a large private area, with a barbecue and sea view.
Limone's guests can use the stunning infinity pool and solarium on the spot along with their fellow guests at the Pagliarulo Complex's five units from the end of March to November 12th, depending upon the weather.
The pool is heated during the medium/low season.
The sundeck is equipped with plenty of sun loungers for all, and pool towels are provided as well.
The bright sitting room boasts three balconies with wide views over the Mediterranean.
The newly renovated kitchen comes with all modern appliances.
There is a master bathroom with a jetted shower and an en suite bathroom in one of the bedrooms, both finished in hand-painted traditional majolica tiles in the Amalfi Coast style.
Ideal for outdoor meals, the unit's large terrace is furnished with table, chairs and deck chairs and overlooks the sea.
Amenities include both air conditioning and heat, high speed internet access, a dishwasher and a washing machine.
Parking is available in the complex's garage at the daily rate of Euro 18,00
Limone sits in one of the most postcard-perfect spots along the Amalfi Coast: Marmorata, the coastal area of Ravello.
With the town of Amalfi just 1.5 miles or 2.4 kilometers away - no more than 8 minutes by car or bus - Limone is the perfect location to use as a base for day trips along the coast. There is bus stop for the Amalfi line just steps from the unit, and in minutes guests can reach this town, important for size and for public transportation.
However, there are also ferry lines for Capri, Amalfi and Positano which leave from the nearby village of Minori, just a 10 minute walk from Limone. In Minori, will also find sandy beaches, grocery stores, shops, and restaurants.
Limone's strategic location makes it perfect for anyone visiting the towns along the Amalfi Coast and the archaeological sites Pompeii and Herculaneum further away.
Please click here to learn more about Minori.
Main facilities, amenities and useful information:
- Completely fitted-out self-catering unit;
- Private outdoor area fully furnished with a table, chairs and BBQ, and featuring a sea view;
- High speed internet connection (wired and wifi), air-conditioning & heat, flat screen TV, stereo, safe;
- Heated pool with large sundeck; beach towels included;
- Complimentary welcome pack and bottle of local wine upon arrival;
- Garage parking available for ¤18.00/day;
- Washing machine, iron & ironing board, washing machine and dishwasher detergent, hair dryer, soap, and shampoo;
- Full kitchen with kettle, pots, flatware, dishes, stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher, etc);
- On site staff daily from 9:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., including a concierge, housekeeper, pool attendant, and parking attendant;
- Staff available 24 hours a day for problems and information;
- Linens, blankets and towels provided (extras provided free upon request); linen change and light cleaning every 3 - 4 nights for minimum stays of six nights;
- Daily housekeeping and baby sitting upon request;
- Crib (infant cot) available free of charge upon request;
- Bus stop at 20 meters (21 yards);
- Closest beaches: 600 meters (656 yards) or 10 minutes by foot/2 minutes by car or bus;
- Closest shops at 600 meters (656 yards) or 10 minutes by foot/2 minutes by car or bus;
- Closest restaurants: 600 meters (656 yards) or 10 minutes by foot/2 minutes by car or bus;
- Closest airports: Naples (1,15 hour by car) and Rome (3.5 hours).
Limone - 2 bedroom (up to 6 people) - Sea View, Private Area with BBQ
- From May 6th to May 15th; Euro 175 per night (instead of Euro 205/290) - up to 4 people;
- From June 3rd to June 9th; Euro 220 per night (instead of Euro 205/290) - up to 4 people;