A fully equipped and elegantly appointed two bedroom accommodation with a sea view and private outdoor courtyard with BBQ. Located in our complex with an infinity pool in the area of Ravello near the sea. Internet and air-conditioning....Read more
Our fully-equipped and elegantly appointed Albicocca self-catering unit has two bedrooms (with twin beds that can be made up as a double), two bathrooms, a living room with double-sized sofa-bed, a full kitchen, and a large private outdoor courtyard with a barbeque overlooking the sea.
Guests of Albicocca can use the nearby infinity pool and large deck - open from late March to late October, weather permitting - which is a common area for all the guests of the Pagliarulo Complex units (five total).
The light and airy living room has three scenic balconies facing the sea.
The kitchen was recently renovated and fitted out with a full range of modern electric appliances.
The master bathroom has a jetted shower.
The two bedrooms, one with an ensuite bathroom, are furnished with elegance and the bathroom decorated with hand-painted majolica tiles from Vietri.
Albicocca's terrace is perfect for dining al fresco and sunbathing in privacy; it is furnished with a dining set and sun loungers.
This apartment's many amenities include air conditioning and heat, high speed internet access, a dishwasher, and a washing machine.
For those travelling by car, there is secure garage parking available at a daily rate of € 15,00
Albicocca is located in one of the most scenic and picturesque areas of the Amalfi Coast: Marmorata, the area of Ravello closest to sea.
This central location is perfect for reaching the town of Amalfi (1.5 miles or 2.4 kilometers away, or about an eight minute drive). Amalfi is the main town along the coast, and a central hub for public transportation (there is bus stop for the Amalfi line just a few meters from Albicocca).
Ferry lines for Capri, Amalfi, and Positano also depart from the charming village of Minori, which is just a short walk from the villa (7-8 minutes). Minori features sand beaches, shops, grocery stores, and restaurants.
Albicocca is a perfect base to visit all the towns along the Amalfi Coast, and as far afield as Pompeii and Hercolaneum.
Click here for more information about Minori.
Main facilities, amenities and useful information:
- Fully-equipped, self-catering accommodation;
- Private outdoor courtyard overlooking the sea, furnished with a dining set and BBQ;
- Heated pool with large deck and beach towels provided;
- Garage parking available for a daily rate of €15;
- Air-conditioning and heat, high speed Internet connection (wired and wifi), flatscreen tv, stereo hi-fi, Ipod player, safe;
- Washing machine, iron, iron board, hair dryer, soap, shampoo, washing machine and dishwasher soap;
- Fully equipped kitchen (stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, pots, flatware, etc.);
- Welcome pack and a complimentary local bottle of wine upon arrival;
- Full time daily on-site management;
- Staff on site from 9:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. (concierge, housekeeping, pool attendant, parking attendant, etc.);
- Availability of the staff for any query, information, suggestions, etc., 24/7;
- Linens, blankets, and towels provided; change and light cleaning every 3 or 4 nights for stays of min. 6 nights; extra linens and towels provided upon request for free;
- Daily housekeeping upon request;
- Baby sitting available upon request;
- Cot (crib) available on request, free of charge;
- Bus stop: 20 meters/21 yards;
- Closest shops: 500 meters/546 yards (7-8 minutes by foot - 2 minutes by car/bus);
- Closest beaches: 500 meters/546 yards (7-8 minutes by foot - 2 minutes by car/bus);
- Closest restaurants: 500 meters/546 yards (7-8 minutes by foot - 2 minutes by car/bus);
- Closest airports: Naples (1 hour by car), Rome (3 and a half hours).
Albicocca - 2 bedroom (up to 6 people) - Sea View, Private Area with BBQ and Infinity Pool
- from June 6th to June 14th (included), Special rate, up to 4 people is Euro 195/210 per night (instead of Euro 315/360);