A gorgeous, self-catering two bedroom accommodation with two private outdoor spaces (one with a BBQ) and sea views located in our complex with infinity pool. This unit, which includes a/c and internet, is set in the seaside part of Ravello.Read more
A gorgeous self-catering accommodation, Uva is fully-equipped with a living room complete with a double sofa-bed, two bedrooms (beds can be made up as one double or two twins), two bathrooms, a complete kitchen, and two private outdoor spaces with sea views and one barbeque.
Guests staying at Uva can enjoy the on-site infinity pool with large surrounding sundeck, shared with the other 5 units of the Pagliarulo Complex.
Sun loungers and beach towels are available for all our guests.
The pool area can be used from the end of March to the 12th of November, weather permitting.
The infinity pool is usually heated during the medium-low season.
The three balconies - each with stunning sea views - off the sitting-room make it bright and airy.
The full range of electrical appliances in the kitchen makes it suitable for cooking full meals.
There are two elegantly decorated bedrooms, one with en suite bathroom.
Both the en suite and second bathroom (which has a jetted shower) are tiled with hand painted Vietri majolica.
Ideal for both al fresco dining and sun bathing, Uva's two private outdoor spaces are furnished with tables, chairs, and deck chairs.
Uva boasts a dishwasher, a washing machine, heat and air conditioning, and high speed internet access among its amenities.
There is garage parking available at a rate of ¤18.00/day.
Marmorata, the section of Ravello nearest the sea, is one of the most picturesque stretches along the Amalfi Coast and is where Uva is strategically located.
Though in Ravello, Uva is only 1.5 miles (2.4 kilometers) from the town of Amalfi. In just about 8 minutes by car (or bus: the Amalfi line stop is just meters from Uva), guests can reach this town, the most important along the coast and the hub of the coastal public transportation.
In addition, in less than ten minutes by foot, visitors can reach the pretty village of Minori, with beaches, grocery stores, restaurants, and shops. Ferries for Amalfi, Capri, and Positano also leave from here.
Uva is perfectly located for daytripping to the famed Amalfi Coast villages and for touring the Pompeii and Hercolaneum Roman ruins.
For more about Minori, click here.
Main facilities, amenities and useful information:
- Independent unit, fully equipped;
- Two private outdoor spaces (one with barbeque), furnished and with scenic views over the sea;
- Private garage parking available for Euro 18,00/day;
- Heated pool (beach towels provided) surrounded by a large deck;
- Linens, towels, and blankets provided; light cleaning and linen change every three to four days for week-long stays (min 6 nights); extra linens and towels can be provided for free upon request;
- A/C and heating, flat screen tv, high speed Internet (wired & wifi), stereo, and safe;
- Soap & shampoo, washing machine & dishwasher soap, blow dryer;
- Washing machine, iron and ironing board,
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher, microwave, stove and oven, cookware, flatware, dishes, etc;
- Welcome pack and bottle of local wine awaiting you upon arrival;
- Staff available 24 hours a day for questions or problems;
- Concierge, housekeeping, pool attendant, and parking attendant on-site daily from 9:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.;
- Housekeeping daily upon request;
- Infant bed (crib/cot) available free upon request; baby sitting available upon request;
- Nearest bus stop is 20 meters (21 yards) away;
- Nearest shops, beaches, and restaurants are all 600 meters (656 yards) away or less than 10 minutes by foot or 2 minutes by car/bus;
- Nearest airports are Naples (1,15 hour drive) and Rome (3 and a half hours drive).
Uva - 2 bedroom (up to 6 people) - Sea View, Private Area with BBQ
- From March 30th to April 13th; Euro 130 per night (instead of Euro 175) - up to 4 people;
- From April 16th to April 17th; Euro 145 per night (instead of Euro 220) - up to 4 people;
- From April 27th to April 30th; Euro 130 per night (instead of Euro 205/235) - up to 4 people;
- From May 7th to May 9th; Euro 145 per night (instead of Euro 205/235) - up to 4 people;
- From May 13th to May 19th; Euro 175 per night (instead of Euro 250/290) - up to 4 people;
- From May 25th to May 27th; Euro 205 per night (instead of Euro 250/340) - up to 4 people;